食品新闻中心
News
猪肉系列 您的位置: 首页 > 产品中心 > 猪肉系列
亚博yabo手机:龙东、哈姆西克是否入选了国家队?大连球迷正等待着名单发布
发布人: 薇草食品 来源: 薇草食品公司 发布时间: 2021-07-29 03:08:01

亚博yabo手机:龙东、哈姆西克是否入选了国家队?大连球迷正等待着名单发布

The fans are waiting

粉丝们在等

Prior to this, Long Dong had a high voice for being selected for the Venezuelan national team. Because the South American Football Association requires the club to release people to the national team in the October transfer window, Long Dong is likely to choose to return to China to participate. But once Long Dong returns to China, Dalian's offensive line will be greatly affected. Even if the registration is not cancelled, the quarantine in China will be around the end of next month.

在此之前,隆东(Long Dong)在委内瑞拉亚博yabo手机登录国家队入选方面具有很高的声望。由于南美足协要求俱乐部在10月的转会窗口中将人员释放到国家队,因此隆东很可能会选择返回中国参加比赛。但是一旦龙东回到中国,大连的进攻路线将受到很大影响。即使未取消注册,在中国的检疫也将在下个月底进行。

Hamsik has always been the banner figure of the Slovak national team, and he has a lot of stability in the hearts of national teammates. Last time he rejected the national team for Dalian, this time I don’t know if he will return to the Slovak national football team.

哈姆西克一直是斯洛伐克国家队的旗帜人物,他在国家队友心中具有很大的稳亚博yabo手机定性。上一次他拒绝大连国家队,这次我不知道他是否会回到斯洛伐克国家足球亚博yabo手机登录队。

According to the latest news, Hamsik has returned home. 90% is because he is going to be selected for the national team, and the remaining 10% is because he loses the national team and goes home to rest for a while. Long Dong was not sure whether to return to China, he was still waiting for the official announcement.

根据最新亚博yabo手机登录消息,哈姆西克已返回家园。 90%是因为他将入选国家队,其余10%是因为他失去了国家队,回家休息了一段时间。龙东不确定是否要返回中国,他仍在等待官方宣布。

Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved 版权所有· 亚博yabo手机-亚博yabo手机登录